At startup it says : QFile::open: No file name specified QWidget::setMinimumSize: The smallest allowed size is (0,0) and then (when installing a theme) QFile::open: No file name specified QFile::writeBlock: File not open QFile::putch: File not open QFile::writeBlock: File not open QFile::putch: File not open QFile::putch: File not open QFile::writeBlock: File not open QFile::writeBlock: File not open QFile::writeBlock: File not open Apart from that, it looks nice (well I had problems with the huge window borders in the wood theme - no option in kcontrol to remove them, so I had to ask for a reinstallation of the default borders in the theme manager). A feature request for kpanel : being able to change the color of the clock display. Black on the dark-green-pixmap that comes with the wood theme (and which is very nice btw), is unreadable. -- David FAURE david.faure@insa-lyon.fr, faure@kde.org http://www.insa-lyon.fr/People/AEDI/dfaure/index.html KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today