List:       kde-devel
Subject:    i18n in KDE-1.1 branch (kmail)
From:       Sven Radej <sven () lisa ! exp ! univie ! ac ! at>
Date:       1999-05-29 9:36:47

Hi,

What is the status of i18n in kde-1.x branch?
Stefan, you changed the text in one dialog by adding explanation about quoting
spaces in forward string; And Daniel Naber sent me one patch which corrects
spelling in messages.

As far as I understood messages may not be altered in 1.1 branch. Who is
going to catch up with translating?

Did I miss something?

Btw: Wouldn't it be better that kmail itself escapes spaces in forward strings?
 --
Sven Radej      radej@kde.org
KDE developer   Visit http://www.kde.org