List:       kde-devel
Subject:    commited patch to minicli in 1.x-tree
From:       Hans Meine <hansmeine () dial-net ! de>
Date:       1999-05-29 9:14:25

Hi!

For a long time now, I was annoyed by the behaviour that if I entered a path in
the minicli and used tab completion (so file: was prepended) kfm would try to
open http:///file:/usr/ or similar. So I had a look at the code and just
changed two variable references to interpreted counterparts. It should be really
impossible I broke sth. with that, so I commited the changes (after testing).
(First I thought it was only a problem here but it should have shown the same
behaviour with every user!)

--

Ciao,
   /  /