List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: i18n in KDE-1.1 branch (kmail)
From:       Daniel Naber <dnaber () mini ! gt ! owl ! de>
Date:       1999-05-29 10:05:23

On Sat, 29 May 1999, Sven Radej wrote:

> spaces in forward string; And Daniel Naber sent me one patch which corrects
> spelling in messages.
>
> As far as I understood messages may not be altered in 1.1 branch. Who is
> going to catch up with translating?

Well, my spelling fixes donīt change the meaning - what is meant is
clear even without the fixes. So the translations arenīt affected (at
least regarding the contents). If the translation support software
doesn't accept this, we need a way to tell it "this has changed, but
the new meaning is absolutely the same".

Regards
 Daniel

--
PGP Key fingerprint = 3D 98 9E D2 00 B6 E0 9D  7E B9 77 23 17 E2 11 6A