List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: about our attitude towards M$ windows
From:       Bo Thorsen <gobo () imada ! sdu ! dk>
Date:       1999-05-28 16:18:54

Hi all.

Since I will not get into a "and then he said..." debate, I'm not replying
the actual statements of the preceding mail.

However, since I have been approached by a number of people about a
program doing exactly what knetmon seems to be doing, and all of them
wanting this to be in konqy, please please please work together to
unify these apps.

In the meantime, I will start saying "use knetmon" to the people who have
asked me.

--

Bo Thorsen
gobo@imada.sdu.dk