List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Question about kdelibs/corba/pykde/kdecmodule.cc
From:       Nicolas Brodu <brodu () iie ! cnam ! fr>
Date:       1999-05-23 11:54:19

This file didn't compile for me (Qt & kdelibs version of today)

I replaced :
    QListBoxText::width((QListBox *)a0);
which doesn't exist in Qt, by :
    QListBoxItem::width((QListBox *)a0);

And the same for QListBoxPixmap.

Those are the parent virtuals, but since I know nothing about the pykde module
I fear it's just an ugly hack so didn't commit the changes.

Anyone could confirm/disapprove please ?

Nicolas Brodu, brodu@iie.cnam.fr
Eleve-Ingenieur 2eme annee (Institut d'Informatique d'Entreprise)
  http://www-eleves.iie.cnam.fr/brodu (smblib)
KDE developer, brodu@kde.org
  http://www.kde.org, Color outside the lines !