List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: mico 2.2.6
From:       Harri Porten <porten () tu-harburg ! de>
Date:       1999-05-20 17:29:33

Hi !

Simon Hausmann wrote:

> On Wed, 19 May 1999, Cristian Tibirna wrote:
>
> > I have mico-2.2.6 for 5 weeks already. How can I help (what pieces of code
> > will need fixes and will not get people work on it)?
>
> Thanks for your offer :)
>
> One thing comes to my mind:
>
> Help us finishing kded :)
>
> Most stuff is working fine already, but I think it needs some
> polishing and testing.

I wanted to mention that I just started to "try to understand" the KOM,
OpenParts etc. stuff as well. Since kded is certainly not the easiest
part to begin with I'll concentrate on easier tasks first.

I switched to mico-2.2.6 yesterday. Are the compile errors in
kdelibs/corba the problems you were talking about ?

Harri.