Hi ! Simon Hausmann wrote: > > On Wed, 19 May 1999, Cristian Tibirna wrote: > > > I have mico-2.2.6 for 5 weeks already. How can I help (what pieces of code > > will need fixes and will not get people work on it)? > > Thanks for your offer :) > > One thing comes to my mind: > > Help us finishing kded :) > > Most stuff is working fine already, but I think it needs some > polishing and testing. I wanted to mention that I just started to "try to understand" the KOM, OpenParts etc. stuff as well. Since kded is certainly not the easiest part to begin with I'll concentrate on easier tasks first. I switched to mico-2.2.6 yesterday. Are the compile errors in kdelibs/corba the problems you were talking about ? Harri.