List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: ANNOUNCE: --enable-final
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () itm ! mu-luebeck ! de>
Date:       1999-05-20 10:27:59

Sean Kendall Schneyer wrote:

> Stephan Kulow wrote:
> >
> [ snip]
>
> > If you want to fix your app, be sure that each header
> > is protected against doubled inclusion. And then you have
> > to add in each file including X11 headers somehow qdir.h
> > before the X11 headers as qdir.h breaks when parsed after
> > X11.
> >

> Is this all that needs to be done to make the apps use
> this feature? If so, I am willing to go through and fix/check
> the headers in the CVS. I won't be able to start this until
> next weekend though because my thesis is due next week.

Don't know if this is all - it did it work kpager.
While trying it in kdecore I noticed that having C and C++
code mixed in one SOURCEs is not good as well. I will have
to make this more flexible.

Greetings, Stephan

--
As long as Linux remains a religion of freeware fanatics,
Microsoft have nothing to worry about.