Sean Kendall Schneyer wrote: > > Stephan Kulow wrote: > > > [ snip] > > > If you want to fix your app, be sure that each header > > is protected against doubled inclusion. And then you have > > to add in each file including X11 headers somehow qdir.h > > before the X11 headers as qdir.h breaks when parsed after > > X11. > > > > Is this all that needs to be done to make the apps use > this feature? If so, I am willing to go through and fix/check > the headers in the CVS. I won't be able to start this until > next weekend though because my thesis is due next week. > Don't know if this is all - it did it work kpager. While trying it in kdecore I noticed that having C and C++ code mixed in one SOURCEs is not good as well. I will have to make this more flexible. Greetings, Stephan -- As long as Linux remains a religion of freeware fanatics, Microsoft have nothing to worry about. By Michael Surkan, PC Week Online