List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kde mp3 player
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () itm ! mu-luebeck ! de>
Date:       1999-05-04 12:59:13

Mosfet wrote:

> One other thing on this topic is not just that kdemultimedia needs an MP3
> player, but that I personally prefer most important applications to be in the
> CVS (whether it's in a base package or not). Not only does this make
> distribution to developers easier, but it shows a more open approach to
> application development where a program can benefit from a wider amount of
> developer attention. For example, when the CVS switched to Qt2.0 coolo ported
Well, I had some scripts and a fast computer handy :)
These are the situations where I love to have learned perl for automoc
;)

Greetings, Stephan
P.S. I hate mp3 - as I hate any copyright violation! :)

--
As long as Linux remains a religion of freeware fanatics,
Microsoft have nothing to worry about.