List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kfm caches images but doesn't wipe them?
From:       Kurt Granroth <granroth () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1999-05-02 18:56:31

David Faure wrote:
[kfm memory bug]
> Ok, could people stop reporting that ?
> This comes up every day now !
>
> It's a known issue, with a known and already implemented solution, but not
> for 1.1.x

Well.. you may notice this bug "every day now" because you are actively
involved in kfm...

I'll admit that I read nearly every kde-devel email and this is the FIRST time
I have ever seen this bug detailed in this manner!  If the author of this
report is new, it is *likely* that he would never have seen this bug
reported..
--
Kurt Granroth            | granroth@kde.org
KDE Developer/Evangelist | http://www.pobox.com/~kurt_granroth