List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Screenshot -- kscd with Qt2
From:       Sean Kendall Schneyer <Sean.Schneyer () kau ! se>
Date:       1999-04-29 10:14:29

Harri Porten wrote:

> Sean Kendall Schneyer wrote:
> >
> > After fighting with the code for kscd I got it to compile
> > with Qt2.
>
> Mmmhh. I thought that I ported it a few weeks ago. Must have been Qt or
> one of the kde libs that changed underneath it in the meantime.
>
> > I was so happy that I took a screenshot so that
> > everyone else could take a look at how nice it looks. There
> > are still a few problems, but it seems to be working okay
> > for the most part. Is the mainainer of kscd actively working
> > on the Qt2 port?
>
> I would say no. Do you have CVS access ? Otherwise you can send the
> patches to me and I'll apply them.
>
> Harri.

No, I don't have CVS access... what do I need to do to gain CVS
access. I would like to be able to contribute any fixes that I
can. Now that I am running KDE 2 exclusively I imagine that I'll
come across lots of small things that could be fixed quite easily.
I'm also in the process of working on a new SETI@Home screensaver
for KDE (I just started on this, and have never programmed with
Xlib before, so this could take a little longer than originally
hoped.) What do I need to do to gain CVS access?

// Sean