List:       kde-devel
Subject:    MICO 2.2.6
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () itm ! mu-luebeck ! de>
Date:       1999-04-29 10:15:31

Hi!

I tried to compile kdelibs using the latest mico 2.2.6, but
I had one strange effect. the idl doesn't create a
operator<<= for KOM::Member and I have no idea why. So
I added one myself into the idl output and it compiled fine.

Now I'm lost a bit if this is a bug in the idl or something
I did wrong.

The added operator looks like:
CORBA::Boolean operator<<=( CORBA::Any &_a, const KOM::Member &_s )
{
  CORBA::StaticAny _sa (_marshaller_KOM_Member, &_s);
  return _a.from_static_any (_sa);
}

Greetings, Stephan

--
As long as Linux remains a religion of freeware fanatics,
Microsoft have nothing to worry about.