List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KFMIII or KFMII?
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () ens ! ascom ! ch>
Date:       1999-02-24 17:07:46

Alex Zepeda wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Feb 1999, David Faure wrote:
>
> > You can disable kfm compilation, but don't remove it now - we need it for
> > converting its code into konqueror.
>
> I know you guys want to keep kfmII in there, I wasn't planing on removing
> it (too much effort... really..), BUT khtmlw which is needed by kdehelp
> and kfmII (and perhaps other apps) is not installed or built by default.
> Or so it seems.  How different are khtml and khtmlw for the "consumer"
> such as kdehelp?

Basically you need to change #include "html.h" into #include "khtml.h".
(And htmlview.h --> khtmlview.h and so on)

You might still have some undefined functions left then. These have
either
been renamed or they refer to functions which are no longer be
supported.

If the application uses the HTMLWidget or HTMLView class it should be
very easy to change.

Cheers,
Waldo

http://www.kde.org