List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kfm ftp-problem
From:       "W. Gernot Bauer" <Gernot.Bauer () jk ! uni-linz ! ac ! at>
Date:       1999-01-31 12:28:28

Hi,

I tried to ftp from a WinNT-system via kfm. The problem is that kfm does
not list the content of the directory (although I can drag&drop-copy TO
the nt-directory). I am able to see the content of the directory via
normal (text)ftp. Normal (unix-)drag&drop-ftp works.

Anyone had the same problems? (Btw. Im running kde1.1pre1).

Gery
Wolfgang Bauer              SKWB Schoellerbank Aktiengesellschaft
Sterneckstr. 5, 5024 Salzburg, Austria - Phone: ++43-662-8684-364
email:   Wolfgang.Bauer@skwbschoellerbank.at
private: Gernot.Bauer@jk.uni-linz.ac.at

Microsoft does have a year 2000 problem - we're it.