List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kfm ftp-problem
From:       David Faure <David.Faure () insa-lyon ! fr>
Date:       1999-02-01 15:33:27

On Sun, Jan 31, 1999 at 01:28:28PM +0100, W. Gernot Bauer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to ftp from a WinNT-system via kfm. The problem is that kfm does
> not list the content of the directory (although I can drag&drop-copy TO
> the nt-directory). I am able to see the content of the directory via
> normal (text)ftp. Normal (unix-)drag&drop-ftp works.
>
> Anyone had the same problems? (Btw. Im running kde1.1pre1).
I fixed it recently the ftp downloading (using the 'SIZE' command), and
following symlinks on a FTP site, so I don't know if it fixes your
problem...

Could you test with 1.1pre2 please ?

Thanks.

|  David FAURE                                                       |
|  E-mail : David.Faure@insa-lyon.fr, faure@kde.org                  |
|  http://www.insa-lyon.fr/People/AEDI/dfaure/index.html             |