List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: anyone able to reproduce this bug report
From:       Christian Esken <c.esken () cityweb ! de>
Date:       1999-01-30 20:53:58

On Sam, 30 Jan 1999 Christoph Neerfeld wrote:
>Hi !
>
>Is anyone able to reproduce this bug report ?

Yes, I tried to reproduce it. It's quite simple. It happens, when
you enter no file name. kmenuedit then uses the same name for
each new kdelnk.

I would guess, when kmenuedit selects an own name for the
kdelnk, he looks in the directory. As long as you do not save,
kmenuedit always selects "EMPTY". Then you save and all
the new kdelnks overwrite each other - the last one to come
will survive.

  Christian

--
Is Unix ready for the desktop? See http://www.kde.org

The                              Christian Esken
|/  Desktop                      KDE Developer
|\  Environment                  esken@kde.org

KDE - The net transparent free Unix Desktop for everyone