List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: All Developers: kKeyConfig -> KAccel
From:       Christian Esken <c.esken () cww ! de>
Date:       1998-10-12 11:31:07

On Mon, 12 Okt 1998 Christoph Neerfeld wrote:
>On 11-Oct-98 Christian Esken wrote:

>>>                         ^^^^^^^^^
>>>
>>>Could you please express this in weeks or months.
>>
>> An announcement will posted here soon. After the announcement is out, there
>> will be at least two weeks, before the KDE1.1 release cycle starts (which
>> takes another two weeks).
>
>Since when does the rest of you know this ?

It's been discussed internally for a couple of days. In current KDE, so many bugs
have been fixed, that a release is neccesary. Please read more on the reasons
in the announce, that will be posted here.

The there given date should enable everybody to bring his applications in
"good shape". If there are problems, please speak up. If really neccesary,
the date surely can be moved.

  Christian

--
Christian Esken               (esken@kde.org)