List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Got automoc to run (finally)....
From:       Graham TerMarsch <gtermars () home ! com>
Date:       1998-09-15 5:40:04

Ok, I think I've managed to find a way to get automoc to run after you've done
a 'make dist'.  Inside my configure.in file, I added the following line:

AC_OUTPUT_COMMANDS( automoc )

just before the line 'AC_OUTPUT....'.

What this does is that after 'configure' builds everything for you, it'll run
'automoc'.  Automoc goes through and rebuilds all of the Makefile.in files.
When you a 'make', it (again) determines that things have changed, runs
automoc again and builds everything all fine and dandy.  Not yet sure what can
be done to make it not run twice, but I don't think that's such a bad thing
anyways; it doesn't usually take too long to run anyways.

There I go again, answering my own questions after rounds of questions.....

--
Graham TerMarsch

// Many changes of mind and mood; do not hesitate too long.