List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Some C++ programming guidelines
From:       Graham TerMarsch <gtermars () home ! com>
Date:       1998-09-15 5:00:31

Sirtaj Singh Kang wrote:
> Also, egcs now comes with a -Weffc++ flag that checks for many violations
> of Effective C++ style guidelines, but a warning: don't go running it on
> existing KDE source unless you are willing to wade through hundreds of
> warnings.

RAD!  I like that flag.  Any idea if they've just covered the stuff from the
first book or if they've also included stuff out of "More Effective C++"?
Heck, having an option like that would almost make it worth upgrading my
machine to run egcs.....

--
Graham TerMarsch

// God doesn't play dice.   -- Albert Einstein