List:       kde-devel
Subject:    EBN Going Away
From:       Allen Winter <winter () kde ! org>
Date:       2020-05-06 14:56:57

In 2005 Adriaan and I setup a little service for improving code quality
which we named "The English Breakfast Network" (ebn.kde.org)

Sometime soon the server that runs the EBN will be taken down
and I have no intention of moving it elsewhere.  We could have
jenkins take over if someone wants to take that on.

api.kde.org will be retained

If you want to run krazy locally via command line see
https://community.kde.org/Guidelines_and_HOWTOs/Code_Checking

The documentation sanitizer also has a command line interface
if someone is interested in documenting how to get it and use it.

several Krazy checks can be done via Clazy these days, but not everything.
I plan to continue maintaining the Krazy tools as time permits.

-Allen