List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Adding the Abstract Games Suite to the KDE Applications
From:       Christoph Feck <cfeck () kde ! org>
Date:       2020-05-06 10:40:47

On 05/05/20 23:37, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> About remaining anonymous, that's a more picky subject and we are not sure it's a yes or it's a no yet.
>
> Not sure what to tell you here to be honest.

We already have contributions where the authors explicitly stated that
the committer name is not the real name, so I don't think it's a problem.

I haven't checked the Abstract Games yet (e.g. whether they compete
against or complement the existing KDE Games, or how they are coded), so
I cannot decide if we should incubate them to playground first, or if
they can go directly to release service (after code review).

--
Christoph Feck