In 2005 Adriaan and I setup a little service for improving code quality which we named "The English Breakfast Network" (ebn.kde.org) Sometime soon the server that runs the EBN will be taken down and I have no intention of moving it elsewhere. We could have jenkins take over if someone wants to take that on. api.kde.org will be retained If you want to run krazy locally via command line see https://community.kde.org/Guidelines_and_HOWTOs/Code_Checking The documentation sanitizer also has a command line interface if someone is interested in documenting how to get it and use it. several Krazy checks can be done via Clazy these days, but not everything. I plan to continue maintaining the Krazy tools as time permits. -Allen