List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: More GSoC Mentors needed
From:       Jean-Baptiste Mardelle <jb () kdenlive ! org>
Date:       2020-04-08 11:22:02

On 01.04.20 00:11, Valorie Zimmerman wrote:

Hi Valorie,

Did you get my email about me backing up Akhil for mentoring on Kdenlive
(sent on the 3rd of April)  ? Seems many mails I send are swallowed by
spam filters.. I didn't get an invite to the webapp...

You can use my @kdenlive email address.

Thanks a lot and let me know if anything else is required..

Jean-Baptiste Mardelle

Kdenlive maintainer