On 01.04.20 00:11, Valorie Zimmerman wrote:

Hi Valorie,

Did you get my email about me backing up Akhil for mentoring on Kdenlive (sent on the 3rd of April)  ? Seems many mails I send are swallowed by spam filters.. I didn't get an invite to the webapp...

You can use my @kdenlive email address.

Thanks a lot and let me know if anything else is required..

Jean-Baptiste Mardelle

Kdenlive maintainer

Nico,

Done. Ensure that you are subscribed to KDE-Soc-Mentor mail list.

Thanks,

Valorie

PS: more backups needed!

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 10:06 AM Nicolas Fella <nicolas.fella@gmx.de> wrote:
On Donnerstag, 26. März 2020 01:08:25 CET Valorie Zimmerman wrote:
> Hi folks, we have possibly enough primary mentors for GSoC this year,
> however the GSoC admins are urging us during these pandemic times, to have
> *two* backup mentors for each student. If you think you can help us out:
>
> 1. Subscribe to the KDE-Soc-Mentor mail list:
>
> 2. Message one of us admins your google-connected email address, so we can
> invite you to the webapp
>
> 3. Accept the invite from the webapp, and dig into proposals you would like
> to help out with. Please comment either to the student in the google doc,
> or to your fellow mentors on the mail proposal page.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Valorie

Hi Valorie,

I can act as a backup mentor for KDE Connect. Please invite me:
nicolas.fella@gmx.de

Cheers

Nico