List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Jungle and Plasma Media Center
From:       Vishesh Handa <me () vhanda ! in>
Date:       2014-07-03 18:30:47

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hey Shaantanu

Jungle is more of a personal itch that we (Alex Fiestas and I) wanted to
scratch. It's currently in its very very early phases, and is not ready for
consumption by anyone. Also, the code is not up to my quality standards.

You're more than welcome to utilize any code from Jungle and help create it
into a library that we can share. We would still like to experiment with
some different UIs and not tie ourselves down to PMC.

On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 7:19 PM, Shantanu Tushar Jha <shantanu@kde.org>
wrote:

> Given that Randa sprint is upcoming and lot of KDE developers will be
> present, it'll be nice if this can be discussed along with the usual
> discussions around Jungle. Though none of the PMC contributors will be
> physically present due to cost constraints, we'll be more than happy to do
> it over some kind of video call.

Sure.

--
Vishesh Handa