List:       kde-devel
Subject:    [Baloo] A few more questions
From:       Manu Gupta <manugupt1 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-05-08 17:47:26

Hello

 Vishesh asked me to look into this bug (

Bug 333478 - Unsetting a tag doesn't remove extended
file-system-attribute ), as a junior job, I am able to reproduce it,

I have a few questions,
 1. How do I debug by adding more logs and where can I take the logs,
if possible while reproducing the issue or is there a better way
issues in which issues are fixed by baloo developers
 2. When I do a make install it overrides my systems baloo, I believe,
is there a way to change it I am very new here, so any help is
appreciated.

--
Regards
Manu Gupta