Hello Vishesh asked me to look into this bug ( Bug 333478 - Unsetting a tag doesn't remove extended file-system-attribute ), as a junior job, I am able to reproduce it, I have a few questions, 1. How do I debug by adding more logs and where can I take the logs, if possible while reproducing the issue or is there a better way issues in which issues are fixed by baloo developers 2. When I do a make install it overrides my systems baloo, I believe, is there a way to change it I am very new here, so any help is appreciated. -- Regards Manu Gupta >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<