List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE applications 4.14 LTS or 4.15?
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2014-04-29 16:51:45

On Tuesday 29 of April 2014 18:13:20 Mario Fux wrote:
> I'm collecting the different opinions in this thread and will summarize them
> in the next days. Currently it looks (at least for me) like a compromise):
> 4.14 as a LTS release with some relaxed rules (feature development, string
> changes). Something like 3.10 or what was it back then?

More than different opinions, I think the only "scientific" way to plan this
is:
- for each app maintainer
    ask if some other changes are in the queue which won't land in 4.14

(for example, if there are GSoC on SC applications, I don't remember now, the
changes could benefit a 4.15 release).

Unfortunately I can't volunteer now for such task :)

PS: it was 3.5.10 back then iirc

Ciao
--
Luigi