List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Missing application icons of many KDE apps on MacPorts/OSX
From:       mk-lists () email ! de
Date:       2014-04-02 20:15:34

Hi Ian,

On 02 Apr 2014, at 02:16 , Ian Wadham <iandw.au@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The same holds for Konqueror, which answers your question, Ian! :-)
> =

> Yeah, but where/how (in the code or the build instructions) does it get t=
hat icon?
I don=92t know where in the code it happens, I only saw that it accessed th=
e fils using dtrace.

> And what does the build have to do (on Apple OS X) to pick up the Oxygen =
app icons
> and put them in an ICNS file?
The CMakeLists.txt just specifies where to find the application icons from =
which the build generates the ICNS file and copies the latter into the appl=
ication package.

The individual icons not needed for the application icon, i.e. all icons ne=
eded by the app during runtime have to be placed somewhere below /usr/local=
/share/icons/hicolor/ .

Greets,
Marko