List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Getting Involved
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-04-02 21:54:09

El Dimecres, 2 d'abril de 2014, a les 16:15:38, z@zeapo.com va escriure:
> Hi all,
>
> As many before me, I would like to be a junior contributor to KDE.

If you want to get involved, just do it. Find a bug you want to fix or feature
you want to implement, say so in the bug, fix/implement it and post the patch
in reviewboard. Also hang around in the IRC channels, the mailing lists, do
some easy reviews in reviewboard, etc.

Welcome to KDE, it's fun :)

Cheers,
  Albert