List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Running KDE apps on Apple OS X
From:       Ian Wadham <iandw.au () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-03-14 1:20:24

On 12/03/2014, at 8:31 AM, Daniel Kreuter wrote:
>> Am 11.03.2014 um 04:15 schrieb Ian Wadham <iandw.au@gmail.com>:
>> Now it works in the Macports installed version, but not in my
>> development environment, which has several environment
>> variables for $KDEHOME, etc.  Is there perhaps a variable
>> or path that I need to set to help find plugins?
>> =

> =

> There is a variable for plugins: QT_PLUGIN_PATH, maybe this helps you?

Thanks, Daniel.

No, I have had that path set for quite a while.  I tried adding the directo=
ry
above what was set, which is where my plugin code (*.so's) actually gets
installed, but no change.

It looks as though KServiceTypeTrader finds the slicer OK, but then
Palapeli and KService cannot "load" it.  I will investigate further =85

Cheers, Ian W.