On 12/03/2014, at 8:31 AM, Daniel Kreuter wrote: >> Am 11.03.2014 um 04:15 schrieb Ian Wadham : >> Now it works in the Macports installed version, but not in my >> development environment, which has several environment >> variables for $KDEHOME, etc. Is there perhaps a variable >> or path that I need to set to help find plugins? >> = > = > There is a variable for plugins: QT_PLUGIN_PATH, maybe this helps you? Thanks, Daniel. No, I have had that path set for quite a while. I tried adding the directo= ry above what was set, which is where my plugin code (*.so's) actually gets installed, but no change. It looks as though KServiceTypeTrader finds the slicer OK, but then Palapeli and KService cannot "load" it. I will investigate further =85 Cheers, Ian W. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscrib= e <<