List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Nepomuk in 4.13 and beyond
From:       François_K. <daitheflu () free ! fr>
Date:       2013-12-23 11:56:14

Hi,

----- Mail original -----

The only thing I can come up with is to add something like `setPath` + `addPath` \
functions that would ask Baloo to only search in the given path.

For example, I want to search for audio files in :
  - "Music" folder on my local computer,
  - "Music" folder on my NAS.

And get a combined list of results. I don't want other audio files that are stored \
elsewhere, just the one stored at the given URLs.

I'll keep you updated if I have other ideas :)

Thanks again for your work guys, it's great !

--
François