List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: background plasma crash
From:       Martin Graesslin <mgraesslin () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-12-20 14:54:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi Edgar,

thanks for your mail. Please be aware that we use bugzilla for managing bugs.
It doesn't scale if everybody sends his questions to the mailing list. In your
case I must point out that there are minor release updates to 4.10 and also a
major release update to 4.11. Please try at least the latest version before
asking for a patch.

Best Regards
Martin Gräßlin