List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Starting the KuantifiedSelf project.
From:       Sivan Greenberg <sivan () omniqueue ! com>
Date:       2012-10-08 13:37:14

Halo Sebastian :)

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 2:17 PM, Sebastian K=FCgler <sebas@kde.org> wrote:
> - If you need something infrastructure, the KDE sysadmin team can help yo=
u.

Right, so code repository will be needed as soon as I finish the
mobile client , as from there I'd like to try and have a KDE client
app integrated into the desktop such that health tracking happens in
the background while a person uses KDE :) World's first health aware
desktop environment.

> - For a mailinglist, it's OK to stay on kde-devel until you have reached a
> critical mass, or kuantifiedself related traffic is getting too much for a
> general list, in that event, ask sysadmin for a dedicated list

My experience is that communities take time to grow, this is perfect until =
then.

> - if you want to promote your project somehow, get in touch with kde-
> promo@kde.org

Will do so, that's my main wish at the moment as I'd like to try and
interest more working hands to help with website design and KDE /Qt
coding.

> If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. :)

Thanks for such an inviting email :)

-Sivan