List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Starting the KuantifiedSelf project.
From:       Sebastian =?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=FCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-10-08 14:18:30

Hi Sivan,

On Monday, October 08, 2012 15:37:14 Sivan Greenberg wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 2:17 PM, Sebastian K=FCgler <sebas@kde.org> wrote:
> > - If you need something infrastructure, the KDE sysadmin team can help
> > you.
> =

> Right, so code repository will be needed as soon as I finish the
> mobile client , as from there I'd like to try and have a KDE client
> app integrated into the desktop such that health tracking happens in
> the background while a person uses KDE  World's first health aware
> desktop environment.

If you have (or get yourself) a developer account on identity.kde.org, you =

should be able to create a scratch repo on git.kde.org. You can use this to =

"conceive" a project, and when you think it's more mature, you can move to =
a =

more shared or permanent place.

http://community.kde.org/Sysadmin/GitKdeOrgManual#How_to_get_read-
write_developer_access
http://community.kde.org/Sysadmin/GitKdeOrgManual#Personal_scratch_reposito=
ries

> > If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.
> =

> Thanks for such an inviting email

You're welcome, in both meanings. :)
-- =