List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Online Accounts
From:       Alex Fiestas <afiestas () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-10-08 9:25:06

Hehe, this email couldn't arrive at better timing.

We are discussing in another mailist (plasma-devel) about this.

We created a PoC of our own sso called "Accounts" and designed how the
final thing should look like at our annual meeting (Akademy). You can
take a look at the PoC here:
http://www.afiestas.org/webaccounts-making-socialcloud-easier/

Good news is that we haven't started yet to develop the real deal, so
it is perfect time to evaluate accounts-sso and see if we can join the
project ! I know that some KDE developers have doubts about it (well
they had doubts about MeeGo sso) so I guess it will be a matter of
re-analyze, talk to you and see if we can come out with solutions.

Cheerz !