List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Use for Raspberry Pi
From:       Tirtha Chatterjee <tirtha.p.chatterjee () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-09-26 23:55:37

Hi Lydia,

This is in response to your thread about the Raspberry Pi. To start
with, I am extremely sorry I am having to divulge from the principle
of replying in the same thread, because I was not subscribed to
kde-devel when you had sent the mail.

I would like to have a Raspberry Pi to work on. I plan to work on the
Rekonq browser and test out its functionality on the Raspberry Pi.
Also, I have a plan to port the KDE games to work on the Raspberry Pi,
among other platforms - trying to take advantage of its GPU's
capabilities. Currently the number of games on the Raspberry Pi isn't
very high. I think bringing KDE games to Raspberry Pi can change the
situation.

Sorry again for the off-the-thread post, to fellow devels.

--
Regards
Tirtha Chatterjee