Hi Lydia, This is in response to your thread about the Raspberry Pi. To start with, I am extremely sorry I am having to divulge from the principle of replying in the same thread, because I was not subscribed to kde-devel when you had sent the mail. I would like to have a Raspberry Pi to work on. I plan to work on the Rekonq browser and test out its functionality on the Raspberry Pi. Also, I have a plan to port the KDE games to work on the Raspberry Pi, among other platforms - trying to take advantage of its GPU's capabilities. Currently the number of games on the Raspberry Pi isn't very high. I think bringing KDE games to Raspberry Pi can change the situation. Sorry again for the off-the-thread post, to fellow devels. -- Regards Tirtha Chatterjee KDE developer http://wyuka.co.cc/ >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<