List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Regarding development of an application for KDE
From:       Atri Sharma <atri.jiit () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-02-29 18:55:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,

Milan:I think the points you made are pretty exciting.As I said in my
earlier mail,my main plan is not to integrate only IRC,but every component
that a FOSS developer needs.My idea is to basically integrate all the
components suggested by the community.The list I initially sent is very
basic.It will be expanded by interacting and taking suggestions from the
community.

I aam really very excited about the project and I want to get started
ASAP.It would be really helpful if the community could keep on providng
valuable suggestions to me.

Milan/Jacky:Could anyone please mentor me in this?

Thanks,
Atri