List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KMail
From:       Anthony Gabrielson <agabrielson1 () comcast ! net>
Date:       2011-04-24 23:21:39

Hello,
   I would like to try to add a few features to kmail and I'm hoping for a little bit \
of a push in the right direction.  I'm working on a Fedora 14 box so it would appear \
that I should start with kdepimlibs-4.6.2-1 src rpm.  So with that said I here are my \
questions:  1) Where is kmail?  I see everything except kmail.
	2) Are KDE apps built like Qt apps?
	3) Any other words of advice to someone new to developing KDE apps?

Thanks for your time & help,
Anthony