List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Spacing in a plasma applet
From:       Jesús_Fernández <jesusfs () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-29 22:30:18

Hi, I'm developing an applet (plasmoid) using the python bindings.
I use a QGraphicsLinearLayout and I add IconWidgets to it.
As I'd like the applet to live either in a horizontal or vertical panel,
I'm checking the orientation of the parent containment to set the orientation
of the applet's layout.
I'd like the IconWidgets to have zero (or the minimum) spacing between them,
so I call setSpacing(0) on the layout.
This works fine when the applet is in the desktop, ie not in a panel
or in the plasmoidviewer, but when the applet is in a panel,
there's some spacing between them and I can't figure out how to remove it.
Can someone please give me a hint?
Thanks.