List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: New Compression System
From:       Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-03-25 16:19:06

Charles, you can use C++ and Assembly to do that, and Qt is quite fast
on building GUI - Applications.
 I cant help with that part since I have not much knowledge on it
assembly ( machine - code ).
there's one part of your thread that worries me, however: "Certain
parts will be in the public domain."
I understand that it's *your* work, and you should get all credit on
that, but please remember that KDE is *completely* open souce
software.

Tomaz