List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Kbluetooth present, future and integration
From:       dantti85-dev () yahoo ! com ! br
Date:       2009-09-01 20:12:08

Hey :D,
I'm trying to help a friend to start coding for kde
and my ideas were basically all that you have put on this
email, I really think one of the things kbluetooth lacks is
a kded module to detect file transfers & friends, and
only show a systray icon when needed :D,
I'm very busy with stuffs like KPackagekit, packagekit aptcc
backend, and policykit ... That's why I'm trying to help
someone to do the most part of the job (like a gsoc)...
Do you use IRC? I've just seem the #kdebluetooth on
freenode, we could discuss some stuff tomorrow
nicks (dantti and mfelipe).

Thanks to work on this btw,
Daniel.