List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE4: missing features from KDE3
From:       Allan Sandfeld Jensen <kde () carewolf ! com>
Date:       2009-08-04 13:24:25

I think this an excelent idea.

At GCDS a few KDE old developers sat around and someone said: "I only miss one
thing in KDE 4", then I added a few things, and within a few minutes everybody
pitched in and we got a short list of things that were missing, and what their
development status was. An online list like that would be very usefull.

Like Aaron says however, we shouldn't keep a list of every small setting
possible in KDE 3. There is a difference between customization no longer
possible and actually missing features.

On the top of my list is the networkmanager and bluetooth applets. Both for
some reason not mentioned in SuSE list.

`Allan