List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE Brainstorm behaviour
From:       Sayak Banerjee <sayakb () ubuntu ! com>
Date:       2009-08-04 12:52:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

I came across this mail:

> just checked out the latest iteration of this and it's pretty good. it still
>
> pretty rough though:
>
> * voting on an item takes you back to the beginning of the list of items
>
> * i can't find any way to tag an item with the relevant application (so, e.g.,
> i can follow all the plasma ones)
>
> the ajax stuff is a huge improvement, but the workflow for developers using it
> as a tool is nearly non-existent. essentially, it has a lot of what bugzilla
> is missing but is missing everything useful bugzilla has :)
>
> 1. About the voting redirection, it definitely isn't the expected
behaviour. The AJAX interface ideally shouldn't redirect at all. Even the
non-ajax interface should bring back to the same page and in-fact, the same
idea row. A little more detail might help us track the issue down.

2. About tagging: title editing was probably missed out. We will try to add
this soonish (probably in our next rollout).

If any bugzilla feature is needed to be added to Brainstorm to make it more
useful, please let the forum staff know.

Regards

--
Sayak Banerjee (sayakb)
KDE Forum Administrator (forum.kde.org)