List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Konqueror (and other apps) artifacts
From:       "Martin T. Sandsmark" <sandsmark () samfundet ! no>
Date:       2009-06-20 13:38:53

On Thursday 18. June 2009 10:20:12 Christian Mikovits wrote:
> Hello.

Can you please take generic support requests to the right mailing lists
(kde@kde.org and/or kde-linux@kde.org), or to the forums?

This mailing list is, if I'm not mistaken, for discussion about developing KDE
applications.

I'm sorry if I seem a bit grumpy, I probably got out on the wrong side of the
bed today.

And feel free to join #kde-bugs on Freenode, if you want to do some bug-
hunting! :-D

--
martin t. sandsmark