On Thursday 18. June 2009 10:20:12 Christian Mikovits wrote: > Hello. Can you please take generic support requests to the right mailing lists (kde@kde.org and/or kde-linux@kde.org), or to the forums? This mailing list is, if I'm not mistaken, for discussion about developing KDE applications. I'm sorry if I seem a bit grumpy, I probably got out on the wrong side of the bed today. And feel free to join #kde-bugs on Freenode, if you want to do some bug- hunting! :-D -- martin t. sandsmark >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<